Norbiton Train Station to Kingston Hospital
The nearest to Kingston Hospital train station is Norbiton. This article is for those who are looking for information about the quickest walking route from Norbiton Train Station to Kingston Hospital. If you are traveling from Central London towards Kingston upon Thames you are going to arrive at platform 2 at Norbiton Station.
- As you leave the station turn left immediately to walk through the white tunnel to the other side of the railway towards the main entrance of the station.
- Walk straight across the station car park and look up to notice the tallest structure in this area, the white chimney (it belongs to the hospital).
- Continue walking towards the chimney until you reach the traffic lights junction between Coombe Road and Gloucester Road.
- Turn left and the hospital should be on your left-hand side.
- Keep walking straight for about 150 metres, until you see the main entrance to the hospital on your left.
Kingston Hospital is about 7 minutes walk away from Norbiton Station.
Walking from Norbiton Train Station to Kingston Hospital Map
For more practical blog posts about Kingston upon Thames, visit the homepage of Kingston Removals website.